Patient registries are important for collecting standardized data to evaluate outcomes for patient populations in order to advance quality, clinical research, and value-based payment models.
- Role-based access for each user with multiple roles for each group.
- Project management and iterative development.
- Customized data collection tailored to you.
- Customized reporting tailored to you.
- Private data and reports only available to individual groups.
- Shared data and reports available to all groups as aggregate, statistical comparisons, or in other configurations specified by you.
- Full audit trail of individual system use and modified records.
- Individual accounts for each user.
- Web or mobile.
- Fully hosted in secure cloud environment.
- Training, support, and maintenance.
- Any additional features to fit you.
- EHR integration.
- Other integration.
- Patient-reported-outcomes system for patients to securely complete surveys or provide other data.
- Data analytics.
- Additional statistics.
- Publication writing.
- Additional workflow optimization.
- Additional features to fit you.
CMS Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) Services & Features
We can help you to become a Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) for the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) under CMS Quality Payment Program. From self-nomination to CMS annual data submission, we can guide you every step of the way.
- Successful self-nomination.
- Measure development and measure adoption.
- Data validation.
- Benchmarking and category feedback reports.
- Data submission.
Our platform is a complete offering based on our experience delivering this type of solution. Your solution is specific and built for you, but leverages our experience and our portfolio of technology expertise to create an optimal, complete solution collaboratively with you.
We start off by working to understand your goals so that they become ours too. Then we offer options, prioritize with you, and provide an estimate as we move towards developing an iterative plan of action and a project timeline.
Our projects are iterative in nature and tightly aligned with your priorities. We have methods and frameworks to quickly build solutions with the features you need in the order you need them.
When you work with us, you have a dedicated project manager who knows how to answer your questions and will work with you from initial idea to implementation and beyond - to design, build, deliver, support, and enhance your solution to achieve your desired outcomes and keep it running far into the future.